Sales Lot Attendant (Part Time)
October 02 2018, Clarkdale VW
The Sales Lot Attendant will be responsible for the detailing of all vehicle interiors and exteriors; the safe transportation of all Clarkdale Volkswagen vehicles and clients; and maintaining the cleanliness and security of Clarkdale Volkswagen's lot. Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as necessary.
You must be available to work one day mid week from Mon-Thurs, Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wash, buff and shine motor vehicle exteriors.
- Wash and clean interior and exterior vehicle windows and other glass surfaces.
- Automotive detailing.
- Inspect and report any vehicular damages.
- Drive Clarkdale Volkswagen Shuttle vehicle.
- Drive, rearrange and move vehicles on Clarkdale Volkswagen lot.
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate departments after sales, trade-ins, arrival, etc.
- Service vehicles in storage to protect against deterioration.
- Maintain lot security and cleanliness.
- Report any problems within the lot.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Secondary School Diploma.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Driver's Abstract required.
- Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour