February 15 2019, Clarkdale VW
WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!!!!!!!
Clarkdale Volkswagen is looking for an experienced, career-minded Automotive Sales Associate to consistently deliver results in accordance with our defined sales goals. The Automotive Sales Associate will sell our products and services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
We offer an incredible work environment, extensive training and there is great potential for growth based on applicants’ performance and determination to succeed.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Use marketing data using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School diploma (a degree/certificate in a related field is a plus).
- 2 years of direct work experience in a sales capacity.
- VSA certification is a must - see www.mvsabc.com for more details (we can help...)
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Driver's Abstract required.
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Experience with customer management software is an asset.
- Up to 45% commission on each car sold!!!!!!!!!
- Benefits Package
- Job Training
- Full-Time position