October 02 2018, Clarkdale VW
Do you love cars and dream of starting or developing your career in the automotive industry? This could be the perfect job for you!
Clarkdale Volkswagen is looking for an enthusiastic full-time Service Lot Attendant to join our team. Ideal candidates will be passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences for our customers and working with us to continue delivering the personalized service that exemplifies the Clarkdale ethos.
We offer an incredible work environment, great work schedule (4x10 hr shifts and 5x8 hr on fourth week, 5 consecutive days off every 4 weeks) extensive training and there is a great potential of growth based on applicants’ performance and determination to succeed!!!
- Washing and cleaning lot and customer vehicles.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the lot, service, and showroom areas.
- Plating and gassing up vehicles as required.
- General maintenance of the dealership.
- Other duties as required by the management team.
What should you possess?
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- Professional, self-motivated work habits.
- Previous lot attendant experience is an asset but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging, polished, and professional attitude.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- A valid BC driver's license is a must. Potential candidates will be asked to provide a driving abstract for review.
Why partner with us?
- An amazing place to work!!! Dynamic, fun and fast-paced work environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent employee benefits, including health and dental.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within our dealer group.
*What other companies might call this role:
- parking attendant, car park attendant, parking lot attendant, automotive greeter, car valet, customer attendant, service assistant, car detailer, car wash attendant