Archive for October, 2015
Vehicle Safety Checklist
Is your VW ready for winter? Safe driving in winter weather requires a few key components to be functioning properly. These components are listed below and are each worth a check going into the winter months.
- Wiper blades – are they in good condition and working properly?
- Windshield washer fluid – is it topped up and freeze-resistant?
- Battery – is it strong enough to start your car in cold conditions?
- Engine coolant – is it topped up and freeze-resistant?
- Alignment – is your car tracking straight?
- Brakes – are they in good condition?
- And perhaps most importantly – Do you have winter tires on your car?